Seiten

Freitag, 5. Juli 2013

joe

Me and my younger sister Asana.
Hello, my name is Yahaya Joe.

I come from Guabuliga and I am 12 years old.
I am black incomplaction and my language is Tampulisi. I am in primary school class 4. My father´s name is Yahaya and my mother´s name is Afia. My older brother is Iddirisu. I have a younger sister, Asana and a younger brother Koufy. We all help a lot on the farm.
Me and my friends Mba Wuni and Hakeem

My friends are Richard, Pius, Hakeem, Awalu and Mba Wuni. I like to go to school and I am good in maths and I like english. I like playing football and other games. I like eating rice and fruits, like banana, pineapple and watermelon. I want to have a bike and a television.

In future I want to be a bank manager and I want to have 7 children (4 boys and 3 girls) and 3 wifes. I want to live in Tamale on a big farm with a goat or a donkey and I want to have a car.



That is my home

Me, Hakeem and Mba Wuni at lunch together
Koufy and me in school
Me in front of the school


Mirijam and me





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen