Seiten

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

MBA Sugri, 18 years

Dasuuba,

My name is MBA Sugri and I am 18 years old. I am going to Junior High School, class 2.
I like to play football with my friends. I am the first keeper of the football team in school and of the BRAVEAURORA team. My favourite football team is Real Madrid. They are very smart players.

BRAVEAURORA football team


After I finished school, I want to become a lawyer. I am a good drummer and I like drumming, because it's a lot of fun.

Now I am part of an "arts group" of BRAVEAURORA. I will act in a play on 18th of May. On this day the last children who are living in the of the Foster Care Community will be reintegrated and reunited with their families. We will have a big celebration in Guabuliga on this day. A lot of people will come to celebrate this day with us.

Volunteer Mirijam and me at a training for the play

MBA Sugri and the cleaning exercise




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen