Seiten

Freitag, 18. Januar 2013

Jennifa Bolgadow, 17 years

Hello,

my name is Jennifa and I am a 17 year old girl.

From morning until midday I'm at school. After school, I am learing at a tailors place, how to make a dress, a skirt or a shirt. I like this work very much because my master is always very friendly to me.

In the evening, I like to talk to my girlfriends and walk around in our village.



Jennifa and Rita are writing there names to a workshop - group

Mariam, Rita and Jennifa are talking about their day

Mirijam (Volunteer), Severin (Project Manager), Madam Dahamata (Host Mother), Rita and Jennifa infront of the Volunteers Compound

Jennifa at the tailors place



Jennifa is sewing a dress for Lisi (Volunteer)

Jennifa shows Lisi her new dress

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen