Seiten

Freitag, 14. Dezember 2012

Mariam Bukari, 15 years


Hello World!

My name is Mariam and my "christian" name is Mavis. I am 15 years old and I have a younger sister.

Every Sunday I like to go to church at 10 o'clock in the morning. I'm the leader of our church choir and we are singing and dancing there all together. The name of our church is "St. Joseph Catholic Church".
Some of my girlfriend are also in my choir, they are called Victoria, Abigail, Afija, Matilda, Samanta and Amina.

I also like to sing diffrent gospel songs.

In this case I wish you all a nice christmas-time!





Mariam, with the school compound in the background




Mariam at the church, singing with the church choir




Music plays an important role in the church





Mariam, the proud leader of the church choir





Mariam with the church-choir


Mariam shows the sleeping room in the Foster Care Community to our new volunteer Mirijam

Mariam stays in the Foster Care Community (FCC). In the picture you see the girls dorm, where eight girls find place to sleep. Each of them has a bed, a misquito net and a cupboard for their personal belongings (you see it in front with the colourful doors).

Mariam is washing her clothes

Every Saturday all children recieve soap for washing their clothes. The children use the day to wash, so that they have clean clothes for Sunday and the following week.
Two weeks ago we introduced David in our blog. As you remember we had a picture where he was cutting soap. This is the soap we give out once a week to all children!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen