Seiten

Freitag, 23. November 2012

Amina Dokurugu, 12 years

Hello, 
I'm Amina and I'm 12 years young.

Every morning I get up at 5 o'clock.

Sometimes, before school starts, I bring some milk to the volunteers compound, because they have a little babycat.

At school, I like to meet my friends and talk with them.
Today we had to write some short stories about our life.

I have 4 sisters and 6 brothers.
After school, I like to play some games with the ball or cards with my girlfriends and also with my sisters. Our favourite game is UNO.

The names of my best friends are Sarah, Kasala, Makurugu and Rufisatu.




Amina is bringing the milk to the volunteers compound



Sarah, Kasala, Amina (in the middle) Makurugu and Rufisatu


Infront of the hospital in Guabuliga


In Primary School school uniform



Amina likes to ride the bike after school







Amina, Richard and Zilata are working in the garden in the afternoon


Amina, next to Severin, Project Manager, with her new schoolbag



Good night!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen