Seiten

Donnerstag, 19. Dezember 2013

Hello you!

Today is the 19th of December 2013 and I am leaving Guabuliga after two weeks. My name is Baerbel, but I have many names in Guabuliga: Saranaba, Babel, Bible, Piri Bin... I am Braveaurora´s architect. I have been here often in the past five years, for meetings, concepts, drawings, constructions, with students. This time I am especially amazed how all the children and all the trees have been growing since beginning of 2013! The reason for my stay now are two projects: First, we want to activate the abundant village watertank and install a solar powered pumping system; together with the village water board we work hard on that. Secondly, we transform the children compound into a training centre. I will be back in two months and will tell you more then...

Me within the Greenbelt

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen